“My husband and I love this flavorful recipe from my sister,” writes Beth Cooper from Columbus, Ohio. With over 6 g of fiber per serving, you'll have a healthy and hearty main dish that's perfect on a chilly day!
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups salsa, divided
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the refried beans, black beans, 1 cup salsa, broccoli, 3/4 cup cheese, onion and cumin. Spoon down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining salsa and cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Black Bean Burritos in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p59
Reviews for Two-Bean Burritos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review