Twister Cheddar Rolls Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Separate crescent roll dough into eight rectangles; press seams to seal. Combine cheese and onions; spoon about 3 rounded tablespoonfuls lengthwise down the center of each rectangle to within 1/4 in. of each end. Fold dough in half lengthwise; firmly press edges to seal. Twist each strip four to five times. Bring ends together to form a ring; pinch to seal. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, beat egg and water. Brush over dough. Combine the sesame seeds, garlic salt and parsley; sprinkle over rings.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
Reviews for Twister Cheddar Rolls
Sort By :
"I could not believe how simple these were to make and everyone loved them, I nice change from the regular dinner rolls. I'm going to experiment with other ingredients."
"Excellent recipe. It's easy to make and insanely good. I found when I made this recipe that it is best to not pull out the crescent dough until all my ingredients are ready, the oven is fully heated and the pan is greased and ready to go. Otherwise the dough becomes too sticky to work with."