Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars Recipe
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over one side of tortillas. With a 2-1/2-in. star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out several stars from each tortilla; discard scraps. Place stars on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until crisp. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p38
Reviews for Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review