Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-14 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a large bowl, mash the pulp. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, butter and salt; mix well. Spoon into potato shells.
- Place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes(4)
Sort By :
I made this recipe for my mom's bday dinner. It was wonderful!! Everyone loved it!!
This recipe is fabulous and easy. I have made it a couple of times. I added 2 Tbsp of sugar to one potato or 4 Tbsp to 2 potatoes. Other, than that no changes. Love this recipe!
I have made this recipe 2 times. This makes a delicious side dish and with the microwave, it really cuts down on the preparation time. I am fixing it for Christmas dinner too.
My family loved this recipe. Wonderful. I added 1 TB orange juice.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Sweet Potato Recipes >
- Sweet Potatoes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >