Twice Baked Sweet Potato
This nontraditional stuffed sweet potato is sure to make a statement.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 1 hour
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Carlini Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, divided
- 9 ounces Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach
- 6 ounces Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
- 2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 4 ounces Specially Selected Honey Goat Cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Rinse potatoes with cool water. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle
- with oil and 1 tablespoon salt. Bake for 45 minutes or until fork
- Cut a 3-inch slit in top of each potato and scoop insides into a
- medium-sized bowl, reserve skins. Mash together with spinach, dried
- cranberries, pepper and remaining salt.
- Divide mixture into four portions and spoon into reserved skins. Top
- with crumbled goat cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese
- has melted. Yield: 4 servings.