- 6 large red potatoes (about 10 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic-herb seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Microwave, uncovered, on high until just tender, 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut each lengthwise in half. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-in.-thick shells. Mash pulp with all ingredients except cheese.
- Spoon into potato shells. Top with cheese. Bake until heated through, 25-30 minutes. If desired, broil 2-3 minutes until cheese is light golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Twice-Baked Red Potatoes in Taste of Home November 2016, p34
Reviews for Twice-Baked Red Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review