- 6 large red potatoes (about 10 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic-herb seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Microwave, uncovered, on high until just tender, 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut each lengthwise in half. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-in.-thick shells. Mash pulp with all ingredients except cheese.
- Spoon into potato shells. Top with cheese. Bake until heated through, 25-30 minutes. If desired, broil 2-3 minutes until cheese is light golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Twice-Baked Red Potatoes
"I loved these twice baked potatoes! I've never put yogurt in potatoes but it was delicious. The Monterey Jack was so good in them."
"Easy and yummy! Will definitely make again."
"Looking for a side for just one, and healthy for me, I found this recipe fills the bill. Easy to cut down using just one potato. I loved the "new" flavors and I know I will make this again... and again. This volunteer field editor gives Valerie's recipe five stars."