- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), baked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups (24 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut baked potatoes into 1-in. cubes. Place half in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper and bacon. Top with half of the sour cream and cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Twice-Baked Potato Casserole
Sort By :
"Very good Recipe! Very easy to make and was delicious! Needed more than 6 potatoes for a 13 X 9 pan . I ended up using 8 or 9 medium size...which and was over 2 lbs."
"Very pretty dish, very delicious! The mixture of cheeses, bacon and green onions can't be beat!"
"Excellent recipe, but I missed the fact that the potatoes needed to be already baked before assembling the casserole. Mine turned out tasty but potatoes were still very under-cooked, even after adding 20 minutes to the cooking time. Needless to say, I'll have to try this again!"
"Great side Dish! I adjusted some sour cream but I added some butter. Definitely will be made again soon"
"I made this for my in-laws one night for supper. Wow! They loved it! My husband said make sure you make it again... It really is a great tasting potato recipe. Love it!"