Twice-Baked Creamy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
“Everyone loves twice-baked potatoes but they're even better made with sweet potatoes! The microwave helps turn ordinary potatoes into a dish fit for a holiday.” —Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-14 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- 2. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a large bowl, mash the pulp. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, butter and salt; mix well. Spoon into potato shells.
- 3. Place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 350 calories, 18 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 441 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Twice-Baked Creamy Sweet Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC