- out pulp, leaving thin shells. In a large bowl, mash the pulp with
- sour cream. Stir in the bacon, 2 tablespoons cheese, 1 tablespoon
- chives, parsley, salt, pepper, egg and sausage. Spoon into potato
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15
- minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and
- chives. Serve with additional sour cream if desired. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 each equals 375 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 149 mg cholesterol, 590 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.