TV Munching Mix Recipe
We keep this snack mix on hand for anytime munching. At Christmas, we make it and add it to gift baskets for friends and family. —Becky Neuhart, Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 3-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a very large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and nuts. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 quarts.
3/4 cup equals 230 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 533 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC