- sugar to a simmer. Stir in gelatin mixture until gelatin is
- completely dissolved. Stir in vanilla and remaining cream. Carefully
- spoon over chocolate layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2
- hours or until firm.
- For sauce, in a blender, puree strawberries and sugar. Transfer to a
- bowl; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, unmold dessert and cut into slices. Serve with
- strawberry sauce. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 455 calories, 40 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now