- 3/4 cup cream cheese frosting between each layer. Spread remaining
- frosting onto top and side of cake.
- MICROWAVE COOL WHIP and remaining semi-sweet chocolate in
- microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min., stirring after 1 min.; stir
- until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Cool 5 min. Pour over cake, letting excess drip down side. Garnish
- with chocolate curls. Keep refrigerated. Yield: 16 servings.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CURLS: Microwave chocolate on HIGH a few seconds to warm it slightly. Draw vegetable peeler slowly over flat bottom of each chocolate piece to form thin curls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 580 calories, 28 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 83 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.