- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4-1/4 to 4-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup each chopped citron, candies pineapple, and green and red candied cherries
- 3/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, milk, almond extract and salt. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until a stiff dough is formed.
- Turn onto a surface lightly dusted with confectioners' sugar. Knead 15-20 times or until mixture forms a smooth ball. Knead in candied fruit. Shape into 1-in. balls, then roll in almonds. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Tutti-Frutti in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p38
Reviews for Tutti-Frutti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review