- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the asparagus, tomatoes and pine nuts on a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Mix 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, salt and pepper; add to asparagus and toss to coat.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or just until asparagus is tender. Drizzle with remaining oil and the lemon juice; sprinkle with cheese and lemon peel. Toss to combine. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tuscan-Style Roasted Asparagus
Sort By :
"Tried this tonight using fresh asparagus from my garden. Excellent! Definitely a keeper."
"Delicious as is!"
"Excellent. I have been cooking asparagus in a similar way, but the tomatoes go nicely with it."
"This was easy to prepare in advance and my husband and I both loved it. This will be one of our spring favorites during asparagus season."
"Really enjoyed this vegetable dish. We were only 4 at the table but we LOVE asparagus. I had to cut out the sodium so I substituted Mrs. Dash original. Low or no sodium is the way I have to cook in our home, so I just do. I only used half of the parmesan. Clean up was nice & easy too."