- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the asparagus, tomatoes and pine nuts on a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Mix 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, salt and pepper; add to asparagus and toss to coat.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or just until asparagus is tender. Drizzle with remaining oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with cheese and lemon peel. Toss to combine. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tuscan-Style Roasted Asparagus
Sort By :
"Awesome. My favorite dish from my very first time cooking Christmas dinner :) I think I could have cut down on the Parmesan, but it was delicious no matter!"
"Very delicious. The only thing I changed was I used way less parmesan cheese because not everyone at our gathering is a fan. I got many rave reviews and will most likely make this again."
"I made this a few weeks ago for a family gathering and it was a hit, even with those who aren't big veggie eaters. I like the fact that the asparagus is baked, and the preparation was simple. Great recipe!"
"Nothing needs to be changed with this meal. Absolutely perfect! My husband even went back for seconds!"
"I liked the idea of this, but wasn't crazy about the outcome. Seems like we simply prefer raosted asparagus on it's own."