- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the asparagus, tomatoes and pine nuts on a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Mix 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, salt and pepper; add to asparagus and toss to coat.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or just until asparagus is tender. Drizzle with remaining oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with cheese and lemon peel. Toss to combine. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tuscan-Style Roasted Asparagus
Sort By :
"Fantastic! Something like a 5-star restaurant would serve."
"I never liked asparagus until my husband started grilling it, now I love it (roasted too). It totally changes/enhances the flavor. The addition of tomatoes is wonderful & very pretty.Thanks for the inspiration"
"Awesome. My favorite dish from my very first time cooking Christmas dinner :) I think I could have cut down on the Parmesan, but it was delicious no matter!"
"Very delicious. The only thing I changed was I used way less parmesan cheese because not everyone at our gathering is a fan. I got many rave reviews and will most likely make this again."
"I made this a few weeks ago for a family gathering and it was a hit, even with those who aren't big veggie eaters. I like the fact that the asparagus is baked, and the preparation was simple. Great recipe!"