Tuscan-Style Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the asparagus, tomatoes and pine nuts on a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Mix 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, salt and pepper; add to asparagus and toss to coat.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or just until asparagus is tender. Drizzle with remaining oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with cheese and lemon peel. Toss to combine. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tuscan-Style Roasted Asparagus(15)
Sort By :
I made this for a small, outdoor gathering in June and it was a definite hit. I served it cold; but am anxious to try it hot, as well. Definitely a keeper!
The best recipe EVER!! my family doesn't asparagus but after this recipe they ask me t0 make it at least 2 a week. I am glad I found it!
Absolutely magnificent. The lemon zest really brightened the dish. I used both yellow and red grape tomatoes which made the platter beautiful.
This dish is wonderful! My daughter thought it was even better cold! It's a keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Baked Asparagus >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Roasted Asparagus >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >