Tuscan Salmon Pasta Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 salmon fillet (10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 small plum tomatoes, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute salmon and rosemary in 2 tablespoons oil for 5 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Add the beans, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper; heat through.
- 2. Drain linguine; and transfer to a large bowl. Add salmon mixture; toss gently. Drizzle with remaining oil. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (2 cups) equals 863 calories, 51 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Reviews for Tuscan Salmon Pasta
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.