White kidney beans and plum tomatoes are tossed with salmon and linguine in this fast-to-fix entree that works for special dinners or every day. Dianne Alvine from Toms River, New Jersey shared the delightful main dish recipe.
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 salmon fillet (10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 small plum tomatoes, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute salmon and rosemary in 2 tablespoons oil for 5 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Add the beans, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Drain linguine; and transfer to a large bowl. Add salmon mixture; toss gently. Drizzle with remaining oil. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tuscan Salmon Pasta in Taste of Home April/May 2005, p57
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tuscan Salmon Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review