Tuscan Pork Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 romaine leaves
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, oregano, coriander, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt; rub over pork. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, brown sugar and remaining pepper. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Brush 2 tablespoons sauce mixture over pork; cut into thin strips.
- 3. Spread tortillas with mustard. Layer with the lettuce, pork and onion. Drizzle with remaining sauce. Fold in edges of tortilla and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 377 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 849mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Tuscan Pork Wraps
"Wonderful for a hot summer evening."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.