Everyone's eager to eat after the wonderful aroma of this roast tempts us all afternoon. This is a great Sunday dinner with little fuss. Since I found this recipe a few years ago, it's become a favorite with our seven grown children and their families. -Elinor Stabile, Canmore, Alberta
- 5 to 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- In a food processor, combine the garlic, rosemary, oil and salt; cover and process until mixture becomes a paste. Rub over the roast; cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Place roast fat side up on a greased baking rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Tuscan Pork Roast in Taste of Home February/March 1995, p29
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tuscan Pork Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review