- 5 to 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- In a food processor, combine the garlic, rosemary, oil and salt; cover and process until mixture becomes a paste. Rub over the roast; cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Place roast fat side up on a greased baking rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tuscan Pork Roast
Sort By :
"Not NEARLY cooked at that temp. Had to cook a lot longer."
"This was so flavorful for only having a few ingredients. I put mine in the crackpot and it was delicious!"
"as roasts go, this is good. I gave it a 5 star because it IS good, but its not my favorite way to prepare a pork roast. But as the way I usually prepare one has a totally different flavor, it would not be fair to compare the 2. Its a matter of mood really. When Im in the mood for something "summery" this works perfectly, with no changes. Definably worth making again in future."
"Flavorful and moist."
"Delicious I was also surprised that such a simple recipe could have so much return on flavour. I will definitely be making this over and over again. Company worthy."