Tuscan Parmesan Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and mustard. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and hazelnuts. Coat chops with cheese mixture. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop equals 462 calories, 32 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 935 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Reviews for Tuscan Parmesan Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.