- 3/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and mustard. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and hazelnuts. Coat chops with cheese mixture. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tuscan Parmesan Pork Chops
Sort By :
Way better recipes out there!! They were very hard to brown. Took way longer than stated and they tasted awful. No one would eat them>
They never browned and had to stick them under the broiler. They were so wet between the marinade and the spray on the pan that the coating was left on the pan and we had to spoon it over the chops. For the cost of the hazelnuts, this is just not worth the trouble.
These were beautiful and tasty. I used a thicker pork chop and they took about 30-35 min to bake but the crust was a beautiful golden brown, so it didn't hurt the dish. Not sure how much the marinating really added.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hazelnut Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >