Tuscan Grill Panini Recipe
Recipe provided by KRAFT®
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Total: 45 min. (including marinating) YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Tuscan House Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1/2 lb.)
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1. RESERVE 1 Tbsp. dressing; pour remaining over chicken and vegetables in shallow dish. Stir in vegetables and turn chicken to evenly coat both sides of each piece. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- 2. HEAT Panini grill. Meanwhile, drain chicken and vegetables; discard marinade. Cook chicken and vegetables in skillet on medium heat 10 min. or until chicken is done (165°F) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning chicken after 5 min. and stirring vegetables occasionally.
- 3. FILL bread slices with chicken, vegetables, cheese and basil to make 2 sandwiches; brush outsides with reserved dressing. Grill 5 min. or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC