- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Tuscan House Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1/2 lb.)
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- RESERVE 1 Tbsp. dressing; pour remaining over chicken and vegetables in shallow dish. Stir in vegetables and turn chicken to evenly coat both sides of each piece. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- HEAT Panini grill. Meanwhile, drain chicken and vegetables; discard marinade. Cook chicken and vegetables in skillet on medium heat 10 min. or until chicken is done (165°F) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning chicken after 5 min. and stirring vegetables occasionally.
- FILL bread slices with chicken, vegetables, cheese and basil to make 2 sandwiches; brush outsides with reserved dressing. Grill 5 min. or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tuscan Grill Panini in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Tuscan Grill Panini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review