- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the garlic, rosemary, sage and thyme in oil for 1 minute. Add chicken; cook for 5-6 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tuscan Chicken
Sort By :
This was delicious and so easy to make! I paired it with the Zucchini Parmesan side dish. I will definitely be making it again.
Great flavor, easy & quick. I served Goya's recipe for Easy Arroz-con-Pollo minus the chicken of course. I will repeat this meal frequently. Will try a grilled version as suggested by another reviewer.
Great flavor, very simple and tasty with a side of pasta.
This was really good and my 7 year old ate it without complaining!
i cooked on the grill used spices as a rub and used a little extra rosemary from the garden then drizzled evo husband loved chicken will cook agein thanks
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >