- 1-1/4 cups cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk, divided
- 24 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese and salt. Place 1/4 cup milk in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere. Place on greased racks in two foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, pesto, garlic powder, pepper and remaining milk and cheese; top with tomato and basil. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Tuscan Chicken Tenders with Pesto Sauce in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p13
Reviews for Tuscan Chicken Tenders with Pesto Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2016
"Very good. Easy to make and the sauce topped off this recipe perfectly."