- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the garlic, rosemary, sage and thyme in oil for 1 minute. Add chicken; cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tuscan Chicken for Two(3)
Sort By :
I paired this with your CREAMY SPINACH NOODLE TOSS and OMG! What a fantastic combination of flavors! My husband raved about it for days. This will be on our menu at least every other week.
Clipped out of magazine and made the following week. Quick, easy--my family loved it! I will be even better next time when I have some fresh herbs on hand.
Got my magazine 2 days ago and couldn't wait to try this!! I cut it in half for 2 servings cause Simple and Delicious recipe was for 4 and it was delicious. Fixed the vegetable medley on the same page with it and it was also very good. What a delicious meal!!! And I plan to fix the Down-home Pork Chops on the next page next. I'm not usually so enthusiastic about a recipe but these were wonderful. Had to call my girlfriend and tell her to try them when she gets her issue. Thanks so much for the great food. Miss Cooking for 2, but most of the recipes are easy to cut down.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >