- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (6 ounces), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, optional
- In a large or Medium Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, combine chicken, beans, spinach, lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, pepper flakes and salt. Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients. Pat ingredients into single layer. Place bag in microwave oven.
- Cook on full power for 6-1/2 minutes (Medium bag) or 5-1/2 minutes (Large bag) or until meat is no longer pink. If needed, continue microwaving at 30-second intervals until done.
- Allow bag to stand 1 minute before handling. Shake bag to distribute seasonings. Carefully open bag and remove contents. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tuscan Chicken Cannellini in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p58
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuscan Chicken Cannellini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review