- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, rosemary, salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat until browned.
- Stir in broth and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Add beans; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Tuscan Chicken and Beans
Sort By :
Very quick & easy. We used Great Northern beans because our store was out of cannellini beans, also added 1 clove of garlic. Turned out great (none left for leftovers)
So much flavor with only a few ingredients! Quick, easy and served with a herb salad mix!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >