- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Just before serving, sprinkle pecans over
- cheesecake; press down lightly. In a microwave, melt chocolate and
- butter until smooth. Cut cheesecake into slices; drizzle with
- chocolate mixture and caramel syrup.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 492 calories, 32 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 336 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.