Turtle Dove Nests Recipe
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 2 cans (3 ounces each) crispy rice noodles
- 1/3 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 45 blue jelly beans
- 1. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in the rice noodles, cereal and peanuts.
- 2. Divide into 15 mounds on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Using fingers, shape each into a nest; press an indentation in the center of nest. Fill each nest with three jelly beans. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 15 servings.
1 nest equals 217 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Turtle Dove Nests
"I love this idea! I used to make similar candies as a child, but didn't add the "eggs." These will be on my Christmas cookie trays from now on!"