VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 2 cans (3 ounces each) crispy rice noodles
- 1/3 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 45 blue jelly beans
- In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in the rice noodles, cereal and peanuts.
- Divide into 15 mounds on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Using fingers, shape each into a nest; press an indentation in the center of nest. Fill each nest with three jelly beans. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Turtle Dove Nests in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2011, p21
Reviews forTurtle Dove Nests
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review