Turtle Dove Nests Recipe
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 2 cans (3 ounces each) crispy rice noodles
- 1/3 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 45 blue jelly beans
- In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in the rice noodles, cereal and peanuts.
- Divide into 15 mounds on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Using fingers, shape each into a nest; press an indentation in the center of nest. Fill each nest with three jelly beans. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Turtle Dove Nests in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2011, p21
Reviews for Turtle Dove Nests
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2014
"I love this idea! I used to make similar candies as a child, but didn't add the "eggs." These will be on my Christmas cookie trays from now on!"