Salty-sweet, crunchy-chewy, so many sensations in one delectable bite. This is the absolute easiest recipe to make! Both kids and adults will be reaching for this goodie.—Leigh Ann Stewart, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (11 ounces) ridged potato chips
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Arrange whole potato chips in a single layer on a large platter. In a
- large saucepan, combine caramels and cream. Cook and stir over
- medium-low heat until caramels are melted. Drizzle over chips.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over caramel mixture; sprinkle with pecans. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).