Turnover In Your Grave Pies Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four squares; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Press seams and perforations together. Spoon 1/4 pie filling in one corner of each square. Fold to make triangles; pinch to seal.
- 2. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. Combine sugar and milk to achieve drizzling consistency. Drizzle over turnovers; Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 359 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC