Turnover In Your Grave Pies
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate
- into four squares; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Press seams
- and perforations together. Spoon 1/4 pie filling in one corner of
- each square. Fold to make triangles; pinch to seal.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. Combine sugar and milk to
- achieve drizzling consistency. Drizzle over turnovers; Serve warm.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 359 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.