Turnover In Your Grave Pies Recipe
This sweet treat takes just 10 minutes to prepare, meaning you'll have more time to celebrate the occasion with your family. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four squares; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Press seams and perforations together. Spoon 1/4 pie filling in one corner of each square. Fold to make triangles; pinch to seal.
- 2. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. Combine sugar and milk to achieve drizzling consistency. Drizzle over turnovers; Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 359 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 459mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Turnover In Your Grave Pies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC