This sweet treat takes just 10 minutes to prepare, meaning you'll have more time to celebrate the occasion with your family. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four squares; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Press seams and perforations together. Spoon 1/4 pie filling in one corner of each square. Fold to make triangles; pinch to seal.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. Combine sugar and milk to achieve drizzling consistency. Drizzle over turnovers; Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turnover In Your Grave Pies in Ultimate Halloween 2012 2012, p78
Reviews for Turnover In Your Grave Pies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2013
"Quick and easy dessert. Kids loved it."