Turkey Wraps with Maple Mustard Dressing
“These came about when I needed to make a meal with the few ingredients I had in my fridge. Now they’re a favorite.” —Michelle Frati, Manorville, New York
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 fresh asparagus spears
- 4 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 turkey bacon strips, diced and cooked
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus;
- cover and cook for 2-4 minutes. Drain and immediately place
- asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Combine the mustard, mayonnaise and syrup; spread over each tortilla.
- Layer with turkey, avocado, bacon, lettuce and asparagus. Sprinkle
- with pepper. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 288 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 894 mg sodium,