Turkey Wraps with Maple Mustard Dressing Recipe
- 8 fresh asparagus spears
- 4 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 turkey bacon strips, diced and cooked
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook for 2-4 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. Combine the mustard, mayonnaise and syrup; spread over each tortilla. Layer with turkey, avocado, bacon, lettuce and asparagus. Sprinkle with pepper. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 288 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 894mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 18g protein .
Reviews for Turkey Wraps with Maple Mustard Dressing
"We make these wraps often. Great combination of flavours and texture that appeals to the kids and adults in our home."
"I would skip the asparagus and the avocado, and substitute some diced celery and shredded low-fat cheese instead."