Turkey Wraps with Maple Mustard Dressing for Two Recipe
“These came about when I needed to make a meal with the few ingredients I had in my fridge. Now they’re a favorite.” —Michelle Frati, Manorville, New York
- 4 fresh asparagus spears
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches), warmed
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 turkey bacon strip, diced and cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook for 2-4 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. Combine the mustard, mayonnaise and syrup; spread over each tortilla. Layer with turkey, avocado, bacon, lettuce and asparagus. Sprinkle with pepper. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 286 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 917mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Wraps with Maple Mustard Dressing for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC