Turkey Wonton Cups Recipe
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1. Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. (Keep wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to bake.) Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cheese, ranch dressing, onions and olives. Spoon by rounded tablespoonfuls into wonton cups.
- 3. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 wonton cups equals 154 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 366 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Turkey Wonton Cups
"Loved it and was easy to prepare. I omitted the olives as I am not a big olive person."
"Absolutely divine! I've tried a number of variations for what I stuff the Wontons with including a dessert wonton that bakes the outside then a dab of ice cream, drizzle of chocolate syrup and cinnamon and sugar top...Mmmm!"