Turkey Wonton Cups Recipe
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. (Keep wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to bake.) Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cheese, ranch dressing, onions and olives. Spoon by rounded tablespoonfuls into wonton cups.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Turkey Wonton Cups
Sort By :
Loved it and was easy to prepare. I omitted the olives as I am not a big olive person.
Absolutely divine! I've tried a number of variations for what I stuff the Wontons with including a dessert wonton that bakes the outside then a dab of ice cream, drizzle of chocolate syrup and cinnamon and sugar top...Mmmm!