- together. Place on a rack in a roasting pan. Brush with some of the
- oil. Cover lightly with a tent of foil.
- Bake at 325° for 4-1/2 to 5 hours or until a meat thermometer
- reads 185°, brushing with oil occasionally. Remove all stuffing.
- Yield: 10-12 servings (11 cups stuffing).
Editor’s Note: Additional stuffing may be baked separately in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour; uncover and bake for 10 minutes.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer