Turkey with Lime Butter Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- LIME BUTTER SAUCE:
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add turkey, a few pieces at a time; close bag and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey in batches and cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove; keep warm.
- 3. In same skillet, cook green onion and garlic 1 minute. Add broth and lime juice, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; stir in remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until butter is melted. Serve turkey with butter sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (calculated without added salt): 465 calories, 31g fat (16g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 333mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein .
Reviews for Turkey with Lime Butter Sauce
"This was amazingly fast to put together. Way less than 30 minutes. Lime butter would be good on other meats/items as well. I left out the chives, as I didn't have any, and substituted dried dill."