- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 3-3/4 to 4-1/4 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180° for turkey and 165° for stuffing,
- basting occasionally with pan drippings. (Cover loosely with foil if
- turkey browns too quickly.)
- Cover turkey and let stand for 20 minutes before removing stuffing
- and carving turkey. If desired, thicken pan drippings for gravy.
- Yield: 14 servings (10 cups stuffing).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 784 calories, 40 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 271 mg cholesterol, 672 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 78 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer