"Our son-in-law brought home wild turkey, which inspired this delectable main dish," says Marguerite Shaeffer of Sewell, New Jersey. "The sauce stirs up quickly...and you can grill the turkey in just minutes."
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (12 ounces each) , halved widthwise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Cover and refrigerate.
- Flatten turkey to 3/4-in. thickness. Combine oil, pepper and salt; rub over both sides of turkey.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill turkey, covered, over direct medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Just before serving, stir grapes into sauce. Serve turkey with cranberry-grape sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey with Cranberry-Grape Sauce in Light & Tasty August/September 2004, p7
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey with Cranberry-Grape Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review