- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (12 ounces each) , halved widthwise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Cover and refrigerate.
- Flatten turkey to 3/4-in. thickness. Combine oil, pepper and salt; rub over both sides of turkey.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill turkey, covered, over direct medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Just before serving, stir grapes into sauce. Serve turkey with cranberry-grape sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey with Cranberry-Grape Sauce in Light & Tasty August/September 2004, p7
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Turkey with Cranberry-Grape Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review