Turkey with Cran-Orange Sauce
Packed with protein, this turkey dish from Mary Relyea of Canastota, New York is a weekday throwback to Thanksgiving. You'll love the flavor combination and how fast this entree comes together.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- In a large skillet, brown turkey in oil. In a small bowl, combine the
- broth, orange juice, mustard, honey and tarragon; pour over turkey.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7 minutes or
- until turkey juices run clear.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into turkey mixture.
- Stir in cranberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 237 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber,