Turkey with Cran-Orange Sauce Recipe
Packed with protein, this turkey dish from Mary Relyea of Canastota, New York is a weekday throwback to Thanksgiving. You'll love the flavor combination and how fast this entree comes together.
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a large skillet, brown turkey in oil. In a small bowl, combine the broth, orange juice, mustard, honey and tarragon; pour over turkey. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7 minutes or until turkey juices run clear.
- 2. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into turkey mixture. Stir in cranberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 237 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 4 lean meat, 0 fat.
Reviews for Turkey with Cran-Orange Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC