- covered, for 45-50 minutes or until heated through.
- When the turkey begins to brown, baste with drippings; cover loosely
- with foil if turkey browns too quickly. Cover turkey and let stand
- for 20 minutes before removing stuffing and carving.
- For gravy, dissolve bouillon in water; set aside. Transfer turkey to
- warm platter. Remove stuffing. Pour 1/4 cup pan drippings into a
- saucepan; whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually add bouillon
- mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with turkey and stuffing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (8 ounces) equals 789 calories, 29 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 243 mg cholesterol, 1,156 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 92 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now