- in a roasting pan. Brush with melted butter. Bake, uncovered, at
- 325° for 2-3/4 to 3 hours or until a meat thermometer reads
- 180° for turkey and 165° for stuffing. Bake additional
- stuffing, covered, for 40-50 minutes or until heated through. When
- the turkey begins to brown, baste if needed; cover lightly with
- For gravy, dissolve bouillon cube in water; set aside. Transfer
- turkey to a warm platter. Remove stuffing. Pour 1/4 cup pan
- drippings into a saucepan; whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually
- add bouillon mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes
- or until thickened and bubbly, Serve with turkey and stuffing.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (8 ounces) equals 720 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 178 mg cholesterol, 1,473 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 76 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer