- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180° for the turkey and 165° for the
- stuffing, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Cover loosely
- with foil if turkey browns too quickly.
- Cover turkey and let stand for 20 minutes before removing stuffing
- and carving turkey. If desired, thicken pan drippings for gravy.
- Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 642 calories, 27 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 249 mg cholesterol, 577 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 76 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.