Turkey with Apple Slices Recipe
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (about 4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 medium tart apple, sliced
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear. Remove from the skillet; cover and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine the syrup, vinegar, mustard and bouillon. Add the apple; cook and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until apple is tender. Serve with turkey. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey with Apple Slices in Taste of Home December/January 2004, p16
Reviews for Turkey with Apple Slices
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review