- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Wild Rice Salad in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Wild Rice Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review