- a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from
- the heat. Stir in rice. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with
- cooking spray.
- Place turkey over rice mixture. Combine the parsley, paprika and
- remaining salt; sprinkle over turkey. Cover and bake at 350° for
- 60-70 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into turkey reads
- 170°. Slice turkey; serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked turkey with 2/3 cup rice mixture equals 313 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 371 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer