- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large apple, diced
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery and cranberries. Pour dressing over mixture; toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in apple and walnuts. Serve on lettuce leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Waldorf Salad
Sort By :
"The dressing was absolutely delicious! The only thing my boyfriend had to complain about was that it was kind of difficult to eat. Next time I'm going to make pita pockets with it!"